Fabrication & Sheet Metal Work
At Metal-X Ltd, we pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive range of services to both commercial and industrial customers throughout the Midlands and the rest of the UK. Working closely with each of our clients, we can design, fabricate and install bespoke projects to their unique and exacting requirements. Please find below a summary of our services with corresponding plant list.
- 3m X 6mm Carter Guillotine: Cutting Steel From 1mm To 6mm Thick.
- Kingsland 45Ton Steelworker: Used For Punching & Cutting Heavy Gauge Steel
- 200mm X 200mm Notcher: For Cutting & Shaping
- 3m X 10mm Brake Press: Folding & Shaping 1mm Steel To 20mm Steel
- 2.5m X 3mm Hydroform: Folding & Shaping 1mm Steel To 6mm Steel
- 250 X 250 Horizontal Band Saw: Capable Of Cutting Steel Sections 400mm Wide
- 150 X 150 Band Saw: Used For Cutting And Mitering Smaller Sections
- Set Of Pillar Drilling Machines: Drilling Of Holes From 1mm To 30mm, Also Used For Taping.
- Radial Drill: Used For Drilling Heavier Sections
- 7 Fronious Mig Welding Plants: Capable Of Welding 1mm Steel To 20mm Steel
- T.I.G. Welding: Welding Of Aluminium & Stainless Steel
- Arc Welding: Used Mainly On Site
- 45 Tonne Kingsland Steelworker: Punching Up To 20mm Plate
- 1250 X 150 Pyramid Roller: Capable Of Rolling 12mm Steel
- 1000 X 75 Hand Rollers
- 3 Tonne Overhead Crane: Available To Lift Fabrications Up To 3 Tonne
- 3 Tonne Forklift Truck
Inspection, Assembly & Fitting
We have all the necessary inspection equipment to ensure the manufacture of a quality, accurate product that meets customer specification. This includes digital callipers, height gauges and more. We maintain an area for assembling parts, and for the sub-contract assembly of customer parts and sub-assemblies and have a fully experienced site team, covering all aspects of installations on site both domestic and abroad.
For more information on our range of Steel Fabrication Services, contact Metal-X Ltd today:
024 7664 4583